Re: 0.4.0 Testing

> > > Ah... strange enough; today I have tried it again and there is
> > > 800X600 mode "now" , it didn`t exist yesterday?
> >
> > Hmmm....
> > in the starting menu, select video, select 576 x 384
> > then 1024 x 768 , then ... 800 x 600 was gone -_-a?
>
> What do you mean? Did it happen again, or is this just a clarification
> of the previous post? If it happened again, please be a bit
> more verbose. What do you mean by "select 576 x 384"? Just hitting
> the menu item or actually setting the mode? And please try to
> answer at least a few of the above questions (in particular which
> modes are in the list in the first place and fullscreen or not).

Ah... I made it again.
I have changed the window size many times,
first 576 x 384, then 1024 x 768,
by doing so the 800 x 600 seems to be disappeared.

I have no idea what is the cause of this.

> The issue might be that your X setup doesn't offer 800x600 as a
> fullscreen mode which would explain why it doesn't appear in the
> list. If, however, you start in 800x600 windowed, the mode will
> be shown nevertheless until you switch to a different mode.
>
> Jens

Yes, the game started in 800 x 600 mode,
and then I switch it bigger and smaller,
576 x 384 and 1024 x 768, then I noticed that
option 800 x 600 is gone, when the window size is
576 x 384.

Brain @ TW

 情人節前為你的臉做衝刺保養
 http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=64169