Background, second draft

All,

I've got another draft of the history of Nexus written.  :)

http://www.davefancella.com/index.php?page=Story+of+Nexus

I left the Kandelians as they were, still waiting to hear from everyone else
about them.  :)  I added some stuff, and there is one place that I already
know is flawed.  The years are clear to the extent that the switch to Nexian
years is there if you read it, but if you miss it for some reason, the years
can be confusing.  I'll fix it in the next revision.  :)

I also decided, as you'll notice, not to ascribe a specific advantage to
Allantha, just to note that it became the repository of all modern knowledge
while Nexus fell into barbarism.

So, let me have it.  ;)

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

Women professionals do tend to over-compensate.
		-- Dr. Elizabeth Dehaver, "Where No Man Has Gone Before",
		   stardate 1312.9.