Heavy Metal

Hi all,

back in December I said I was working on a new map, and I was.
It's now in a state that some outside input would be useful.
If it turns out to be good enough, the map might even make it
for 0.4.0. We'll see.

Anyway, so far I only battled myself, and strangely enough I
somehow sensed most of my cunning little tricks. So now I'm
looking for someone else to pick up the glove. But even people
who fear to confront me are welcome to comment. ;-)

Bring it on!

Oh, it's a two-player map and you need 0.4.0, obviously.
The CVS version is recommended since it contains a number of
fixes and improvements over the last pre.

And I know the story still needs a bit of polishing.

Jens