Anthill...

What exactly are the win conditions for this (and other similar maps)? I'm guessing total destruction of the other side for the defensive team. The reason I ask is that I was able to eliminate all infantry (thus making my base secure), yet I still had to mop up the rest of the offense... and I barely had enough troops to do that.

In the end, I got it. But did the Offensive side even have a chance of winning at that point?

BTW, good map... all about choke points and wedging.

Pat.