Re: My attempt to destroy free software

On Sunday 09 January 2005 11:43 am, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 09.01.2005 05:51, Dave Fancella wrote:
> > Anyway, my attempt to destroy free software is well underway, and Crimson
> > fields is my next target.  How, you may ask?
> >
> > By curing insomnia with a powerful alarm clock distributed as free
> > software!
>
> Um, could it be that you have tried the approach on yourself
> first and haven't had quite enough sleep?

Heh heh.  Now that you mention it, I have adapted to the Corrosion of
Conformity alarm clock.  Better get a new playlist, school starts tomorrow.

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only
be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.
(Unknown source)