[BUG] Two computer players fighting against one another

Hi,

I wonder what happened to --level command line option (reintroduced in
0.1.4) when the AI player was added (0.2.0). Just try to launch the
game this way: two computer players will battle each other and the
game progress isn't shown.

I'd suggest allowing the use of --level only for loading saved games
because choosing sides, game type etc. would be a little bit
problematic on the command line.

Andrej
(I won't be available until Thursday. Going to pass some exams (I hope
:-) ).)

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk