The undo feature

Hi,

the undo feature is one of the small things I quite miss. It's a
little bit annoying when I click one hex from where I wanted to click
and saving the game every other turn isn't... well... comfortable. It
wouldn't affect the game much as the combat results are evaluated in
the end of a turn and shouldn't be (that) difficult to implement
(though I don't really know).

The undo information doesn't have to be saved in the savefile. The
compatibility would be preserved and when a player is saving the game
he's supposed not to have made a mistake :-) (I hope my grammar is
right <G>).

Andrej

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk