Re: Second campaign map

> either but it shouldn't be quite as piece-of-cakey.

Well... This time I chose the careful way (tm). I managed to eliminate
all AI's units (save two medium and one heavy tanks units I captured)
with zero casualties (and captured the northern granary in the
process). That took me some twenty minutes. I don't know if I'm that
good (heh), so please someone post your comments :-).

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk