Tutorial campaign

Hi,

when I read the archives some two weeks ago I read this post: http:
//archives.seul.org/crimson/users/Mar-2004/msg00012.html about the
tutorial campaign. I have created a mission file that should teach a
novice player something about moving and attacking :-). It's very
simple and small and I'm not quite sure about some issues:

- is the size okay? The player _can_ move some units but the abilities
and ranges of different units would be more obvious on larger map with
more different units.
- I chose the "simulator" approach. Read the briefing and the
mission/campaign info and tell me what do you think.
- I'm not sure what to write in the blue's briefing. These maps are
supposed to be played by one player *only*, it would be nice to bo
able to restrict two-playerrs game on selected maps. And consider
preventing these maps from appearing in skirmishes.
- if you find the map layout ok, try to "fix" the forest tiles. I
can't clearly see which tiles fit on which edge of the forest.
- my English is still not as good as I would like it to be. Correct
any mistakes/typos/errors you can find (especially commas).

That's it, any comments welcome.
  Andrej

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk