Re: game flow

> > Changing all of this issues will make games more exciting
> > because the situation could change rapidly and the tactical
> > value of transportation vehicles increase.
>
> I can only speak for myself here, but it was done on purpose
> and I actually like it the way it is. Sure, it makes the
> game a bit slower, but on the other hand you have to think
> about what you do. I especially like the situation when to
> infantry units meet in front of a factory, and nobody dares
> to move in because he'd lose everything in return ;)

I also like these features but I have one objection: units should be
able to board a transport inside buildings. I think that this is
problematic to code but it would make game more dynamic without
spoiling the tactics and is even reqired if the player is able to
manufacture mines.

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk