Second tutorial map

Hi,

With the first map complete it's time to create the second map, don't
you think?

I created the map layout which is (as always) open to any comments. My
idea of this map is:

- the player starts with experienced and damaged Heavy Tanks somewhere
in the middle of the map (8/10 or so) against two almost destroyed
Medium Tanks.
- after destroying the enemies he's told to return to the depot and
repair the tanks
- then he receives some crystals to build some heavy and medium tanks.
Opponent will then be able to produce Infantry (and gets some mining
so that he creates them one at a time) for, say, 3 turns and then
Medium Tanks for maybe 6 turns (one every other turn or so, this will
need some balancing) -- The idea of this is to gain some ranking by
the player and see that the units are more powerful then. It does not
cover the "advanced" tactics (wedging, blocking), so he has to have
superior numbers at all times.
- after that (probably timer triggered) the player will "research"
Infantry and will be instructed to conquer the enemy base.

That's it, tell me your opinion.

Andrej

RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk