Re: Zero-padded [map-raw] from CoMET

> Why do you need that? I mean, who on earth would want to edit the
> map manually?

Nobody except me :-). Yet. I wanted to "move" the northeastern part of
the map to the southwestern corner and didn't want to do it in CoMET
(too much clicking for my taste).

> (For the record, I like Torinthiel's solution better, but I'm not
> sure we want to encourage this way of editing maps...)

Well, it's not about the encouraging, it's about the possibility (and
it looks nicer in the .src) :-). But when someone wants to edit the
map in the .src, he should be able to write some regexps to allow
himself to do so. It was just an idea, forget it :-).

Andrej
RAMMSTEIN, 22.02.2005 o 20,00, Bratislava Incheba,
Info: 0904 666 363, http://www.xl.sk