Re: cvs build

Hurray!  Still broke.

Builds fine, supposedly, but bombs out on make install.  Here's the output
from that:  (I suspect that output from autogen.sh will be needed, but no
idea what part)

[root@benedict crimson]# make install
Making install in doc
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dave/games/crimson/doc'
o "crimson.6"
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
"crimson.xml";
/bin/sh: line 1: o: command not found
make[1]: [crimson.6] Error 127 (ignored)
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/dave/games/crimson/doc'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
o "crimson.6"
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
"crimson.xml";
/bin/sh: line 1: o: command not found
make[2]: [crimson.6] Error 127 (ignored)
mkdir -p -- . /usr/local/man/man6
 /usr//bin/install -c -m 644 crimson.6 /usr/local/man/man6/crimson.6
/usr//bin/install: cannot stat `crimson.6': No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [install-man6] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dave/games/crimson/doc'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dave/games/crimson/doc'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

Where there is much light there is also much shadow.
		-- Goethe