Re: Website

On Monday 15 March 2004 01:54 pm, Dave Fancella wrote:
> All,
>
> Ok, I've got what them web designers like to call a prototype.
>
> http://crimson.seul.org/index2.php

Ok, now I declare layout complete.  The stylesheet is well-filled out for now,
so changing all of the look is a simple matter, but the layout is frozen.
Luckily, the site's small enough that if you guys don't really like the
layout I can throw it out and start from scratch.  :)

I fired up the GIMP and opened the big units bitmap and used the color picker
to get the page title color, hopefully that's the right FNA color I picked.
It contrasts perfectly with the background, and is more consistent with the
look and feel of the game.  :)  Need to work in Kand's colors a bit, still,
though.

When I finish the news engine I'll be using on my site, I'll throw it up to
use on this one, to make adding news particularly easy, and maintaining
history doubly so.  :)  Which reminds me, I haven't moved the news history
page, because I intend instead to move it into a database.  And I still need
to write up a little script to embed the NEWS page into a regularly laid out
page.

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.