Website

All,

Ok, I've got what them web designers like to call a prototype.

http://crimson.seul.org/index2.php

All the links in the body just go to the old pages, and the links in the left
just go back to this page.  It's a prototype, it doesn't work.  You're
supposed to tell me how pretty it is/isn't, and whether or not the navigation
on the left is good, what's bad about it, and so forth.

Hmm, I just copied the copy out of the existing index page, and the existing
index page isn't valid xhtml.  There shouldn't be any oddities because of
that, but there might be.  Naturally, whenever I'm done with it we'll have a
site that validates as perfect xhtml.  :)

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.
		-- Nietzsche