Re: Website

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:54:33PM +0000, Dave Fancella wrote:
> You're supposed to tell me how pretty it is/isn't, and whether or not
> the navigation on the left is good, what's bad about it, and so forth.

I have two remarks. First the title is black on gray background, so it's
almost invisible. Second, in my browser (Opera 7.22) the news table
starts something like three letters from the line separating main
content from navigation bar. But it ends just a few pixels before the
end of the green (hell, I know it's not green. But what's that colour?)
colour. And this looks bad. If you could make the gap between end of
news table and end of the big content cell bigger, it would help.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl