Re: GFX update, new try : main window

On 24.03.2007 09:34, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> On Thursday 22 March 2007 19:53, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > I can absolutely relate to that. Have an artist in your closet? ;-)
>
> No, unfortunately not. I tried to find some free content but it would be
> impossible for it to all be in the same style. Have you tried asking on
> happypenguin forums or some similar place?

No, I haven't, mainly because I think we'd need a better defined plan
of what we are actually looking for before trying to actively recruit
people (same for the audio department, btw). Those who come to us to offer
help can always find something to work on that they are interested in,
but actually marketing the project hoping to attract new artists is an
entirely different cup of tea in my mind.

Jens