Re: A patch

amount of XP ? is it really different than the "grade" of the unit ?

That's one of the reasons I put the exact value on the bar (: Level, or "grade", as you call it, is issued per three XP points. Each combat gives one XP point, except for the case the enemy is destroyed - then it gives three points.

It's kind of the same problem than the moving range, I think it's a good
idea, but maybe we should make the dialogs precise that the informations
are about an enemy unit ?

Does that really matter? Unit stats are perfectly the same for the both sides.

By the way, is it you who are responsible for the website design? If
yes, could the links in the menu bar not become bold when clicked?
It's really annoying when the menu bar changes its width two times per
half a second.