Re: First 0.5.0 prerelease (was: Re: Building docs)

[yeah, lots of renaming. blame Dave ;-)]

On 19.11.2006 15:07, Dave Fancella wrote:
> Another bug, selecting play against the computer fails and puts me in hotseat
> mode instead.  So I played against myself for awhile, heh.  Anyway, probably
> just some indexes out of sync there.

Hrm, that was dumb. Fixed in CVS. I also updated the prerelease package on
the server.

> Selecting network play walked me
> through the dialogs, but due to a lack of opponent I couldn't test anything
> but that.
>
> Are there any scenarios you're keeping out of cvs right now?  I went looking
> to play the one you alluded to earlier and didn't find it, but found one or
> two on the mailing list.  Sadly I didn't feel like downloading them.  :)

No, but since it's integrated into the campaign now, you won't get to
see it unless you replay the campaign to that point (or hack it up with
comet...)

> Also, when do we get a server that can run fulltime?  :)

What do we need that for? I mean, CF is still one on one (it also doesn't
have a lobby or something), so we don't really need a central hub.

Jens