Re: wiki - files

mc collilieux a écrit :
Where is the repair of the wiki? Perhaps it's my turn to try... if you have still the data.

This is the restore result: 34 pages in html. Were there more ? I don't see any else good pages.

Finally phpwiki is a good wiki. It is possible to moderate user's modifications and avoid spam(I think)

I have made only a restore/save job but it is also possible to reinjecte these pages (with more work) in a new phpwiki, is this a good idea ?

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne