Re: wiki - files

Jens Granseuer a écrit :

Hello

I can't really tell whether that is all there was, but at least I
don't notice any glaring omissions at first glance. One thing I did
notice was that in YalwaCamaign.html the map at the beginning is
missing. I don't remember whether it was ASCII line art or an image,
but my guess would be the former, and in that case maybe you stripped
out the "funny-looking characters" in your extraction process?

Exact, some characters have vanished during the processus, you can add this

<pre>
      \    ^                                    ^^^ ^^^^^^^  |
       |    ^                               * 4.4 Ultha^^^   |
       /   ^^                                     ^^^^^^^    /
      /    ^^^                        * 4.3        ^^^^   ^^/
     /      ^^                                     ^^^^^^^^/
    /      ^^^^  Renus                    ^^* 4.2 Enolia^^/
   /      ^ ^^^     * 2.5                 ^^^^      ^^^^^/
  |           ^^^^       * 3.1   * 3.2 Kand HQ^^^ ^^^^^^/
   \           ^^* 2.2                       ^*^4.1^^^^/
    \               * 2.3     * 2.1+3.3 Sarakhad^^^^^^/
     \                       * 1.6+2.4 Lula  ^^^^^^^ /
     |                                        ^^^^^  |
     |                * 1.5 Lake Yukarwa         ^^^ |
     |                    * 1.4 Sarot Plains    ^^^  |
     |                                           ^^  |
     |  ^     * 1.3 Mhran airfields              ^   |
     | ^^^^                                          |
     | ^^^^^^      * 1.2                             |
     | ^^^^^^^^       * 1.1 Rhintura                 |
     | ^^^^^^^                                       |
</pre>

after

"This is *not* intended to be definitive; we'll need a real artist for
that, but this map should give the general idea):"

I have made only a restore/save job but it is also possible to
reinjecte these pages (with more work) in a new phpwiki, is this a
good idea ?

Well. My main concern after this episode is that there has to be a simple way to export the wiki content in some easily accessible
format, and ideally also reimport it into other wikis without too
much hassle. If phpwiki provides that, I'm not opposed to the idea.

Jens

I have tested phpwiki 1.3.14 which can export the last version of all
pages in html with this problem of disparition of some characters. This export is not made for reimport. It can also export all pages with monitoring version in mail format as multipart/mixed, that export is reusable for import in phpwiki, but in another wiki, I don't know ?

I get on with test how to reimport data in phpwiki or mediawiki

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne