Re: wiki - files

Jens Granseuer a écrit :

Well. My main concern after this episode is that there has to be a
simple way to export the wiki content in some easily accessible format,
and ideally also reimport it into other wikis without too much hassle.
If phpwiki provides that, I'm not opposed to the idea.

This is an export xml from mediawiki 1.15.1 for import in a new base. Perhaps you need change <username>Mccwiki</username> (x34) in this file to real first author :)

Finally, now, mediawiki administration is more easier and logical than phpwiki.

If you choose a third wiki, please test compatibility before!

Longue vie to Crimson !

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne