Re: [f-cpu] F-CPU SoC

Le 2015-04-01 13:38, Nikolay Dimitrov a ÃcritÂ:
Hi Yann,
hi !

For some reason can't donwload this file:
http://yasep.org/yasep.tbz
Can you take a look when you have spare time? Thanks.

the reason is the flaky server,
try to reload, it works the 2nd time with me.

I hope to find there the formal specification of the YASEP ISA, probably
in a JSON file or something.

it's in the core-js directory :-)
though it's not "formal" in a maths sense.

i've been working on several parts of the site,
which became desynchronised, so i left the old
version of the site that still "almost" works,
my local versionS are broken in a way or another...

My plan is to restart the site from scratch,
check and refresh each file starting from the toolkit,
some files are old and use ugly tricks ...
I have a huge todo list :-D
The documentation of the interface will go to http://ygwm.org
and when yasep.org is sufficiently updated,
we can put it to f-gpu.org and add a new "processor" module
that defines the F-CPU ISA, implement the assembler,
refresh all the Instruction Set Manual, start a simulator
(that will reuse the existing I/Os such as the screen),
generate VHDL configuration files...

Each block that works for the YASEP will easily be
reused for the F-CPU :-)

Regards,
Nikolay