[f-cpu] F-CPU core and sim automated verifications...

Hi all,

Is there a way to perform automated verifications on both
parts of cpu sim and logic code? This is quite a big
project as we all know, and I think that there must be a
way to write something like test-case for small parts of
sim/core logic and run them regularly (automated). So every
update will be tested in a meantime and if something breaks,
the bug will show up immediately. And, this can be a way to
ensure both simulator behaviour and logic behaviour are the
same.

Nikolay Dimitrov, a.k.a. PicMaster
Software Developer