Re: Rep:Re: [f-cpu] Are 8 bits SIMD mode usefull ?

I have "lost" the previous mail thread, sorry.

I really don't understand the interret to change the size of the chunk.
Our cpu is natively a vector machine so why not stay with that ! In a
256 bits machine you will load 4 64 integers at a time, that's all.

If we add some "gather" instruction the "SR_SIZE" will not have any
interrest (or only to divide loop counter).

nicO