[f-cpu] You Owe It To Yourself To Send For More Info! - Start Making Money Today!

This e-mail is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM
regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a link,
a classified ad, a message to my FFA Page, you have sent me an E-
>mail recently, or you are on a list that I have purchased. You may
>remove your E-mail address at no cost to you whatsoever by simply
>sending an E-mail to the same e-mail address link above..............
>

>          YOUR CHOICE is SIMPLE!!
>
>          Everyone knows there's HUGE money to be made in
>          the online adult industry..
>
>Let's face it folks....this is what sells on the internet!!!
>Adult entertainment is the most lucrative industry
>on the internet... and YOU can be part of it!!
>
>All you have to do is promote this golden opportunity
>on the internet and you will get paid $25 for every member
>you sign AND $25 for the first two members that THEY
>sign and another $25 for the first two members that
>THEY sign and so on!!
>
>           Now that's residual income!!
>
>Blazeline permits me to work part-time and earn a substantial
>residual income while having access to quality adult
>material such as exclusive movies, interactive live shows,
>XXX pictures, adult dating services, adult games,
>sex stories and much more !!!
>
>The most lucrative compensation plan in the industry
>combined with quality adult material at the lowest price
>on the internet is, by far, the best business you can ever own!!!
>Complete Anonymity - We will never give out your
>personal info.
>You really have nothing to lose because you only need
>two members in your downline to be in profit!!
>
>Free Info, please email me immediately!
>INFO PLEASE in the subject line,
>
>jprenticehall@anonymous.to
>or
>j_prenticehall@yahoo.com
>
>You owe it to yourself to join Blazeline,
>"Your name has not been added to any email list.
>This is a one time email so there is no need to ask to be
>removed. I'm sending you this email based on the
>information I gathered from your web mail  to my FFa page.
>If you have received this email in error, please forgive my intrusion
>and delete it. Thanks for your time."

This email was sent through the free email service at http://www.anonymous.to/
To report abuse, please visit our website and click 'Contact Us.'