Re: [f-cpu] Where I can put my asm code

> just login as "anonymous" on ftp.seul.org,
> directory is pub/f-cpu/contrib. no/dumb pasword.
> your file then appears on http://f-cpu.seul.org/new.
>
> all you need is ftp :-)

Really cool when you want to deposit something which not relative to official
document or source (temporary works, off-topic stuffs). But really messy for
tracking changes (I cannot count upon f-cpu mailing for that, especially if I
want to delete them dayly).

This solution is a good solution for unofficial stuffs and developpements and a
good way to send to someone an archive or document (it is a way to circumvent
the fact that f-cpu mailings strongly discourages attached files).