Re: [f-cpu] Where I can put my asm code

Michael Riepe wrote:
 > On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:24:01AM +0200, Thomas Lavergne wrote:
 > [...]
 >
 >>Is it possible to make sub-directory, I will try to make some code to do
 >>simple image processing, and I think is better if all this code was in
 >>same directory.
 >

 > I have created a subdirectory for you. It's called `examples' (we can
 > rename it later).

Thanks, but I have no acces to this directory so I've put my file in a
simple zip file : "Image.zip"

Can I have a personal directory to put sample well organised ?

I have put the first two sample, simple but it could be usefull for show
how the ISA work.

negative.asm
greyscale.asm

for the moment I've used my calling convention until we could make a
good standard cc well defined.

I will try to update it with updated version (see limitation in asm
files) and put another filter that allow applying convolution matrix to
an image in few days. (so few have filter like blur, sharpen or emboss)

If you have any comment, mail me.

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                        de l'impossible."  (Elsa triolet)