[f-cpu] Shift and rotate instruction

Because I find some wrong latex code in rotl.tex, I wasn't able to
understand how shift and rotate are done when you are in a SIMD mode ?

I mean, is each chunk of the register who indicate how many bits to shift
specifing each chunk of the register who contain the bits to shift, or we
only use the first chunk of R2 to specifie this number ?

A second question, that is only for logical reason, is for all 3 members
shift and rotate instructions R2 means the number of bits to shift, and
R3 the bits to shift, right ?

A+
  Cedric