[f-cpu] [Fwd: Research about FSM file format]

Somebody could help ?

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Christian Birchler" <christian.birchler@hsr.ch>
Subject: Research about FSM file format
To: nicolas.boulay@ifrance.com

I just found your name on
http://www.seul.org/archives/f-cpu/f-cpu/Jun-2001/msg00042.html

We are currentliy resarching about the FSM file format. The format which
is used
by GeoMedia a product from Intergraph saves Symbol information. Now we
are
seeking after information about these format. If you know something
about these
format I would be very glad if I could ask you some questions.

Thank you, Regards Christian

_  _ ___ ___  Christian Birchler;
|_||_|___/_|_\ EMAIL: cbirchle@hsr.ch; WWW: www.hsr.ch