Re: [f-cpu] new news

hi !

Michael Riepe wrote:

>On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 12:20:55AM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>has anyone seen the news ?
>>http://f-cpu.seul.org/daCode/
>>
>Haven't looked at it for ages (I only use the board).

And even that is not done so often, lately ;-)

>>It mostly concerns the french people
>>because the western Africa is mostly
>>french speaking, but the decisions belong
>>to this list anyway.
>>
 > If it belongs here, then post it here, please.
I hope you'll forgive my laziness... you see, i was even lazy
to send a post about the meeting with Boubakar... even though
the partnership with UNESCO might be very important.

I hope that others will relieve me from the explanation chores :-)

Renaud ? nicO ?...

YG