Re: (FC-Devel) Hi

Hi everybody,

We have been thinking about a merge for a while. Argo UML's development  is much
more advanced than FreeCase but has different goals. Using CORBA as a mediator
between project seems to be a nice idea but is it possible from a technical
point of view ? Argo is a reseach project and I can imagine that the UCI has
developped this platform to achieve some specific research goals. Do they need a
complex technical infrastructure such as the one we forsee for FreeCase ? On the
other hand, if we find a common technical platform, we might boost both
projects.

Sami.