Re: (FC-Devel) Hi

Hi, Sami!

 SBG> Hi everybody, We have been thinking about a merge for a while. Argo
 SBG> UML's development is much more advanced than FreeCase but has
 SBG> different goals. Using CORBA as a mediator between project seems to
 SBG> be a nice idea but is it possible from a technical point of view ?

Yes, it's quite possible.

Unfortunately, I'm very busy lately, so can't devote much time to
FreeCASE.  Can someone take existing documents (see my site) and push them
to the design and code?  I will actively take part in this.

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko  http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr
Freelance Software Engineer  Visit my site

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.