Re: (FC-Devel) End of project

JMW> I have come to a very difficult decision.  It think it is reasonable
JMW> to make the statement that the project has basically died.

[...]

JMW> I take most of the responsibility for this situation and thank all of
JMW> you for the help you have given.

I have to share the responsibility for the situation, since I've stepped out
as the design coordinator and failed (due the absence of time, basically).

JMW> BTW, one way to prevent this is for someone in the group to step up
JMW> and take this thing to heart and accept responsibility for the
JMW> project.  Any takers?

Well, I will work on that project independently of any situtation, since
*I* need it.  Unfortunatelly, the situation is that I'll be unable to do
anything significant until Feb 1.  Anyway, I shall share my results as open
source.

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko	http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.