RE: (FC-Devel) New project coordinator

I no longer speak as the coordinator, but as another developer.  I have to
agree with Lindsay to a certain extent.  Perhaps the language is a bit
harsh, but there is generally a good theme here.  A good read through the
Cathedral and the Bazaar will illustrate that in order for an
OpenSource-style project to succeed you must have something to begin with.
We have at least partially demonstrated that these kind of management charts
are VERY difficult to do in this setting.  To really get the benefit of
OpenSource, we need to get something out for people to hack on.  Maybe just
in this situation a cowboy method is more appropriate than your typical
plan-the-heck-out-of-it method.

Just my $0.02

Jeff