RE: (FC-Devel) New input...

Are there any decisions taken regarding CORBA support and other supporting libraries.
I'm quite happy with the GTK+/GLib/ORBit combination. It does enough for me... And it's all GNU software (not some company that offers their sources for free in a open-source-like spirit (like Apple)).

Is there anything divided for now?