RE: (FC-Devel) Have You Looked at The Dia Project?

> This is a very active project, and is moving forward.
> Please take a look at the following URL for more info:
> http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/

Indeed,they are constantly talking about their UML support on the mailing list. They want to extract XMI and/or UXF from the DIA models and generate code (some are already talking about reverse engineering).
The problem with DIAis that it does not have a proper back-bone. It's made just to produce diagrams and nothing more (I have to admit that I haven't seen the source for about a few months now,but I don't expect the core to change).

It's excellent for what it does (=diagramming), but I do not consider it a CASE tool.

regards,

Arjan