(FC-Devel) Delurk ;>

I've been a subscriber for sometime now and just listened to what people have to say... anyway I am now interested (especially since i now have a PC at home that is finally up to the task) in taking an active part, albeit a small one at the moment due to work commitments.

I am experienced in design using various methodologies but don't really have too much of a clue on the following :-

	1) Where is the majority of effort currently needed?
	2) What do i need to start being able to contribute?