Re: [gdiscuss] gdis packaged; some wishes..

Hi,

thanks for the update. I'm actually trying to get version 0.74 finished
at the moment. This will be the next stable version (not that that means
a great deal :-) and it has some nice new features - so it's a shame
it'll
miss out going into the distribution. Oh well, that's software
development
for you.

However, if you don't mind packaging a version that works well, but has
few (minor) glitches still to be ironed out, let me know & I'll give you
the
latest prerelease of 0.74.

Anyway, thanks for the wishlist - I'll try to address these issues
as soon as possible. Some of them are already fixed in the later
versions - which are pretty stable despite what the web page says.

As there is no bug tracking system, the mailing list (or just emailing
me
directly) is probably the best way to report problems.

PS: the gdis.lib file is a very basic library (yet another improvement
for
the future) of inter-atomic potentials. ie parameters for functions that
describe the interaction energy between/within atoms and molecules.

--
Sean Fleming
Department of Applied Chemistry