=============================

From: Atsushi Kasuya <atsushi@
 To: john_g@
Cc: atsushi@

 Hi,

The legal issue is being solved. I put back the original sources
(up to 1.0.8) on the web.
I'm waiting for the final signature to clear the issue, then I'll release
the new one. Hopefully it may be within one or two week.

> Want to try out your programs with icarus verilog.

My understanding is that Icarus verilog does not support PLI 1.0 interface,
so current Jeda won't work with it. I'm in the middle of coding VPI interface
layer, that will be ready in next-next release. My hope is to release it
sometime in May.

Thanks,
Atsushi