Re: gEDA-user: Re: icarus verilog and jeda

uhh.....,

No need to respond to previous question:
> Have you made test benches that are PLI 1.0 compatible?
> John Griessen
> =============================
In my first reading about VPI and PLI, I find the answer. is no...:-)
> in PLI 2.0 a new type of routine call the Verilog Procedural interface
(VPI) was created.

The jeda author sent me another note about his VPI interface, saying he will
send it to me in an alpha state--he is adding to it right now...  so others
interested could ask for that and help test jeda with iverilog also....

> Would you lke help testing this?  I'm a circuit designer with verilog
> experience, but my testbenches so far have been just verilog modules, or
else
> generated by expensive tools I don't have now...  I've not learned PLI or
VPI
> yet.   I have icarus verilog installed and working, and am reading about
VPI
> and planning some tests.
>
> John Griessen

Thanks for the offer. This is helpfull, as I haven't got icarus verilog
installed yet. (it failed for some reason, and I haven't checked it yet).
I'll let you know when the code is ready.

Thanks,
Atsushi