Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist: ERROR: Unbound variable: primitive-fork

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 11:45:02PM -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> 	Thanks for the detailed transcript and sample sch.  Unfortunately,
> gsch2pcb happily accepted it and generated a basic test.pcb file which
> I was able to load up into pcb just fine.

I take this a good news motiviting to insist on finding the issue :-)

> 	Out of curiosity, what version of guile are you running?
>
> guile-config --version

: $ guile-config --version
: bash: guile-config: command not found
:
: $ guile --version
: Guile 1.6.4
: Copyright (c) 1995, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Free Software Foundation
: Guile may be distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence;
: certain other uses are permitted as well.  For details, see the file
: `COPYING', which is included in the Guile distribution.
: There is no warranty, to the extent permitted by law.
: $

> [snip]
> >I have installed gEDA with the rpm found on
> >ftp://ftp.geda.seul.org/pub/geda/devel/20040111/rpm/
>
> 	What version of RedHat are you running?

I'm running redhat 9:
: $ cat /proc/version
: Linux version 2.4.20-30.9 (bhcompile@porky.devel.redhat.com) (gcc version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)) #1 Wed Feb 4 20:44:26 EST 2004

> >Maybe I should compile gEDA from source ...
>

> 	Yeah, I recommend you try that next.  Gee, I really wish I didn't
> have to suggest that as often (and I sure hope that helps :)
>
> 								-Ales

Will have time for this beginning of next week and let you know the result.
Have a nice weekend,
Berni.