Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist: ERROR: Unbound variable: primitive-fork

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 10:11:55PM -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> [snip]
> >[berni@odie cmeter]$ gnetlist -g PCBboard -o board.pcb cmeter.sch
> >gEDA/gnetlist version 20040111
> >gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
> >This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
> >conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

> >ERROR: Unbound variable: primitive-fork
>
> 	Ugg.  I haven't seen this before.  Several things to try:

Ok, I guess I found out what happened!
I'm not very proud but quite sure I've installed the Fedora rpm instead of the
RH9 rpm .. after completely removing and reinstalling the correct rpms it is
now working as expected :-)

Sorry for the trouble and thank you again for your help .. it isn't all wasted,
I have learned several things :-)
Berni