Re: gEDA-user: Question

Hi,

I make mixed signal ASIC's and use gschem as frontend. For anlog parts I use
the spice netlister, the digital part is done with verilog.

To exchange experiance on "how to", look at  the web page: 	www.easy-asic.de
It's still under conctruction, but I hope we can fill it soon.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me.

Peter