Re: gEDA-user: 20050329 install problem

On Apr 3, 2005 10:45 AM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sunday 03 April 2005 08:04, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> >As for ldconfig.cache, my Fedora machine uses a file
> >"/etc/ld.so.conf".  Does yours use ldconfig.cache?  Which one is
> > Linux standard?
>
> I was trying to be as generic as possible, this thouroughly nackered
> FC2 box does use /etc/ld.so.cache.

Fedora users can save themselves the pain of building by doing RPM
installs, and save themselves the pain of dependency tracking by using
yum.

Wojciech's 2005313 rpms will be on my mirror in a few hours.

My yum subscribers can install them by typing 'yum update geda*'

Quoting my earlier message to the list:
> Hi,
>
> I made a mirror of Wojciech Kazubski's gEDA RPMs.  I then made a yum
> archive of them.  So Fedora users can now install gEDA (including all
> dependencies) like this:
>
> echo "[geda]" >> /etc/yum.conf
> echo "Mark's geda repository" >> /etc/yum.conf
> echo "baseurl=http://mlug.missouri.edu/~markrages/yum"; >> /etc/yum.conf
>
> yum install geda*

Regards,
Mark
markrages@xxxxxxxxx
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie