Re: gEDA-user: gschem hierarchy

it appears the hierarchical component naming convention is as
described and (im assuming) unavoidable.  it doesnt bother me at all
though.  i've gotten it working now thanks to the gTAG example.  man,
this is a VERY NICE feature.  had i not been an idiot and already
copied the filters a billion times, it would have saved me a huge
headache.  its so easy to use though, that i just went ahead and
re-did it all.  looks so much cleaner.  thanks alot!!!!

handsome greg