Re: gEDA-user: 20050329 install problem

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 23:16, Gene Heskett wrote:
<<<<<<big snippage >>>>>>

> Thats another of the programs I make from tarballs.  Using k3b also,
> all I can say is that it Just Works(TM).  Just Works great that is.

Same here. The version that ships with SuSE (9.0, 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3) is badly
broken - Like most everything else the distro houses custom massage.  You
would think that after 3 releases of the same broken code, SuSE, which is
now Novell, would grok that it doesn't work.

Best

Marvin