Re: gEDA-user: How to do transient analysis?

Hi David,

Switchcap is, as far as I understand, a simulator to design swich capacitor
circuits.

When you look for something like PSpice, gnucap or ngspice are very good open
source altenatives. Stuart wrote a very good Howto, that descirbes the
precedure with gschem, gnetlist and spice. You can find it at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/HOWTO/

Once you got a correct netlist, the easiest way for newbies is to work with
spice in interactive mode. Just start the simulation with:

tran <tstep> <tstop>

Have fun and feel free to ask when more questions are comeing up. We
continuously try to improve the flow.

Peter