gEDA-user: How to do transient analysis?

What would be the best way to do transient analysis using geda? I have pspice instructions, which are easy enough. I just define a circuit like:

gnd -> IDC -> t_Close (t=0) -> R -> L -> gnd. Then I go into "Transient analysis" setup, set "Print Step" and "Final Time", and I get a graph of my capcitor voltage or inductor current.

I have looked at switcap stuff in geda, but I don't have a switcap program. If I do gnetlist -g switcap, it basically gives me an empty circuit, and anything else it says it doesn't understand the components. I spent a few minutes looking at gnucap, which didn't like my circuit setup either. (gnetlist doesn't correctly fill out my S# line.)

So, what's the best way?

Thanks!
David Logan