gEDA-user: Greeting... and question

Hi
I'm newbie, but active user!
I start to use gschem and PCB some day ago. I would to develop some
guitar effect, but I need some footprint I don't find in the packege.

Question:
1. There a footprint for a Trimpot;
2. Can I make a new gschem symbol starting from an existing one?
 I would to make a simbol for a 3PDT switch (and design an associated
footprint) and a simbol for an OTA (DIL 8 300 case!).

Greetings from Italy,
--
Davide "Rocker" Anastasia
*    Linux User #341094    *

Put cats in the coffee and mice in the tea!